Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing unique programing based on member’s physical history, motivation and goals.
- Collaborating with fellow golf professionals and fitness coaches to further develop programming for the members prior to, during and after sessions.
- Creating positive relationships with members and communicating clearly with them for scheduling and fitness planning to retain clients.
- Maintaining a self starter attitude while obtaining clients; engaging with members and creating excitement around golf focused fitness.
- Maintaining current golf and fitness knowledge.
- Knowledge and active involvement within the sport of golf.
- PGA or UPG background preferred.
- NASM or ACSM certifications preferred.
- Previous personal training/coaching preferred.
- TPI certification preferred.
- CPR and AED certification.
- Must work cooperatively and professionally with other departments and membership.
- Ability to perform physical job duties while working in outdoor golf area or gym while on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
Big Canyon Country Club is an equal employment opportunity employer.