The Flag Football Coach fulfills the mission of the Catholic school by assisting in administering the program in a particular sport which adequately prepares the student athlete for league competition.
- Supports and upholds the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of the school.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding school matters.
- Models professional conduct and sportsmanship while instilling these characteristics within team members.
- Schedules practices and games in consultation with the Athletic Director and Assistant Coach(es).
- Monitors physical condition and fitness of participants and reports injuries to parents and school officials
- Continually monitors and supervises all activities of the participants at all practices and games.
- Teaches essential safety skills and strategies to student athletes; monitors safety compliance.
- Follows school and diocesan policies regarding safety guidelines.
- Communicates with Athletic Director and Assistant Coaches regarding need for early dismissals, field, and gym use.
- High School or equivalent.
- Current CPR certification and First Aid training.
- Previous coaching experience required.