- Working knowledge of the sport of football that will allow growth for the student athlete and the overall program for TRSD.
- Applicants need to demonstrate, model and teach strong work ethic, provide academic support, be a team and individual character builder, demonstrate organization skills in practice planning and communicate effectively with players, coaches, parents and school administration.
- Successful applicants will be required to build and implement program standards & procedures based on the “Building Character through Sport” philosophy from Bruce Brown.
- Build successful 6-8 program and oversee all facets of the program.
- Vertically align the program from K-8.
- Be a role model for middle school student athletes.
- Cooperate with other school sponsored sports by encouraging athletes to compete in off season programs.
- Develop and implement an off season and summer program.
- Monitor the academic progress and attendance of the players.
- Lead assistant coaches and players in the support of other Lincoln Savage teams and events.
Three Rivers School District is an equal opportunity employer and educator. Three Rivers School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, disability, or age in any educational programs, activities or employment.