- High School Dipolma.
- Demonstrated aptitude or prior experience with students or coaching.
- Reports directly to the Athletic Director.
- Lead, mentor and enable students to achieve their best whether inside or outside school.
- Support development and plans of schedules to be followed during the season.
- Adhere to professional standards in line with good coaching practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach to promote student/athlete development.
The school districts comprising SAU 29 do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or any other legally protected class in its programs and activities.