- Manage and direct the program;
- Recruit, teach and demonstrate coaching skills;
- Build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty, alumni and staff;
- Mange and build a competitive nonconference and conference schedule;
- Manage a fiscally sound budget;
- Direct the assistant coach in coordinating study hall and tutoring;
- Monitor class schedules, grades and student-athlete academic progress.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty alumni and staff.
- Must exhibit leadership and professional behavior in dealing with student-athletes.
- Must be a team player, and have the ability to support and assist other employees.
- Must be dependable and have strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, pregnancy, and religion.