This position will report to the Director of Men’s and Women’s Swimming/Diving and Aquatic facility. The position will assist in organizing, planning, and coaching all aspects of a division swimming and diving team. This position will also be the recruiting coordinator and must be willing to identify, coordinate and select potential student athletes, as well as make multiple calls (nights and weekends) to develop the best possible relations with these student athletes.
- Assist in overseeing academic progress and success.
- Maintain alumni relations and have a strong working relationship with the entire athletic staff.
- Assist in fundraising activities.
- Meet Director for all home meets.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is required. Prior collegiate and or club coaching experience. (Previous DI experience preferred)
- Commitment to knowing and complying with the MPSF, Big West, NCAA and CSUB rules and regulations.
- Ability to take on multiple tasks and work independently or in a team setting.
- Knowledge of meet manger and meet preparations. Meet director for all home meets.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid or equivalent.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays.