This position can be combined with another position at ASUMH depending on qualifications and positions available.
- Recruiting and retention of student athletes.
- Compiling and reporting game statistics.
- Budget Management.
- Adherence to institutional and NJCAA rules and regulations.
- Supporting the vision of the ASUMH Athletic Department
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with faculty, sta.ff, students, media, alumni, and boosters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate education and coaching/playing experience.
- Excellent communication and computer skills; and a verifiable clean driving record.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
ASUMH is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to excellence through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.