Goshen College seeks applicants for the position of Head Baseball Coach. The coaching responsibilities will include the management of all facets of the baseball program, including program administration, recruitment, retention and student-athlete development. There will be additional administrative duties which may include but not limited to compliance, fitness center, recreation, SAAC Advisor, etc.
- Oversee program administration, including student-athlete development, retention, and academics.
- Develop and manage team budget.
- Participate and assist with fundraising responsibilities.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes to a highly selective institution.
- Ability to schedule, organize and conduct competitions, team travel, and weekly practice sessions.
- Maintain compliance with Goshen College, NAIA, Crossroads League conference rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience of baseball coaching experience preferably at the college/university level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills, techniques.