The Head Baseball Coach is responsible for all aspects of the Baseball program, such as teaching skill techniques, recruiting, budget management, and scheduling of opponents.
- Recruit student-athletes that align with the mission of the College.
- Instruct the Baseball team members on both offensive and defensive tactics and strategies.
- Provide oversight of staff and team members as it relates to following all GNAC, NCAA and Dean College policies and regulations.
- Organize and schedule all team practice sessions.
- Promote, monitor, and facilitate student-athlete academic success.
- Schedule home and away contests with the approval of the Director of Athletics.
- Perform administrative tasks such as budget management, reconciliation of travel expenses, and the ordering of supplies and equipment for the Baseball program.
- Represent Dean College and the Baseball program in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's Degree required,
- Master's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years in coaching at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
- Valid driver's license in good standing required.
- Excellent oral and written skills and the ability to communicate with students, colleagues, and external constituents.