Compensation commensurate with education and experience. Oakland University offers an excellent benefit program including a comprehensive medical plan with low contribution amounts for our employees, dental and vision plans at no cost for our employees, generous paid time off plans, a 14% University contribution to our 403(b) retirement plan, tuition assistance for our employees and dependents, free access to our Campus Recreation Center and workout facilities, and flexible work schedules and wellness programs. These are current benefit levels subject to future changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with NCAA, conference and University rules, regulations, ordinances, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Minimum of five years NCAA, NAIA or Junior College collegiate and/or professional level experience as a Head or Assistant Coach.
- History of successful recruiting.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid vehicle operator’s license and a driving record acceptable to the university are required.
Unless otherwise required by an applicable collective bargaining agreement, all minimum, additional and desired qualifications are preferred, but qualifications, degrees, and/or experience deemed comparable and/or equivalent by Oakland University in its sole and exclusive discretion may be considered.