Under the supervision of the Dean of Health, Physical Education, Athletics, Aquatics, and Recreation/Athletic Director, oversees all aspects of the baseball program in accordance with all athletic department, college, and Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) policies and regulations.
- Responsible for recruiting student athletes in accordance with the NWAC codebook and college policies. Provides assistance and guidance to student athletes to ensure they are aware of available resources and the expenses involved with in attending our college and living within our area. Supports and encourages athletes in their pursuit of education and career goals.
- Stays up to date on the NWAC Codebook and all eligibility rules and regulations, and informs student athletes of eligibility rules and regulations
- Collaborates with the athletic department on developing schedules for practices, competitions, and other team activities as well as developing travel plans for off-site activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in health, physical education or related field.
- One (1) year of experience coaching baseball.
- Experience working with diverse backgrounds of the College’s community, students and employees; demonstrated commitment to promoting access and diversity.
- Understanding of NCAA and NWAC rules for baseball.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification or ability to obtain certification prior to first practice.