- The incumbent is responsible for planning and operating the baseball program within the policies of Winona State University, the NSIC, and the NCAA.
- Recruit quality student athletes for the baseball program.
- Promote and support Winona State University and the Athletic Department’s program mission and goals.
- Contribute to student growth and development.
- Support Winona State University’s mission to enhance the intellectual, social, cultural and economic vitality of the people and communities we serve. Provide service to the university and community including the program, department, college, university and greater community.
- Master’s degree.
- Head coaching experience.
- Collegiate level coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA and NSIC rules and regulations.
- Proven track record of successful recruiting.
Winona State University is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law.