Gettysburg College, in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, is seeking an experienced professional for a full-time position as Head Baseball Coach.
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree is preferred;
- Have a recommended five to seven years of successful collegiate coaching experience, preferably as a head coach;
- Have the ability to work effectively in the environment of an academically demanding liberal arts institution and abide by all NCAA Division III, Centennial Conference and institutional policies;
- Be proficient with technology applications applicable to the position.
- Recruit and retain highly qualified student-athletes with a commitment to academic success;
- Implement a comprehensive strategy for leading the program, including but not limited to scheduling and organizing practices and competitions, including team travel to ensure proper preparation for student-athletes;
- Manage operational, fiscal and administrative responsibilities of the baseball program;
- Demonstrate a high level of involvement in the personal, academic development and health and welfare of student-athletes;
- Support the offices of Donor Relations, Alumni Relations and Parent Relations with fundraising efforts and alumni activities.