The Head Baseball Coach will be responsible for the operation and management of all aspects of the program, including but not limited to: scheduling, budgeting, recruiting, fundraising, practice and game planning, student-athlete development, and community engagement.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience as a head coach or assistant coach at the collegiate or professional level.
- Demonstrated knowledge and success within the sport.
- Perform recruiting duties to ensure recruitment of quality student-athletes:
- Develop and manage the programs’ budgets in collaboration with the athletics administration.
- Collaborate with strength and conditioning coaches on a strength and conditioning program for the baseball program.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive team player attitude, building and maintaining professional working relationships with all departmental staff, including but not limited to the athletics administration, the sports medicine department, support staff, and other department coaches.
- Represent the athletics department appropriately and intentionally through community involvement, speaking engagements, media responsibilities, etc.
- Represent UW-Parkside as appropriate with the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC) and the NCAA.