- Past Experience as a Baseball Coach at any High School/Collegiate/or Professional Level and Baseball Camp Coaching Experience.
- Knowledge of Baseball Rules for National Junior Baseball League (NJBL), Baseball Heaven, Diamond Nation, Perfect Game, and National High School Federation.
- Ability to work well with others, from interns, players, and parents.
- Professional conduct, image and demeanor in a baseball setting.
- Candidates must have good computer skills, including some proficiency in the internet, and Microsoft Excel.
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends, weeknights, and holidays.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must have own transportation.
- Coaches will attend Organizational Meetings including, league schedule meetings.
- Will be responsible for all pre and post game administrative duties as well as game day activities.
- Game day responsibilities include but not limited to, pre-game workout, preparing line-up, score keeping, and game statistic record keeping.