- Teach at an appropriate instructional level;
- Provide content development;
- Assist all students in achieving academic standards and establishing high expectations for performance;
- Promote student engagement and provide appropriate assessments;
- Monitor student progress;
- Respond to adequate and inadequate student performance;
- Support students with encouragement.
- Maintain effective physical setting for instruction;
- Maintain appropriate student behavior in the classroom;
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and district policies in working with students, student records, parents, and colleagues.
- A valid Georgia Teaching Certificate in assigned teaching field as required by the Professional Standards Commission.
- Relevant coaching experience.
It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.