Regina competes in Eastern Iowa's River Valley Conference and in Class 2A. Regina Track and Field has a history of success both on and off the track, including a IGHSAU state championships and 3 runner-up finishes and a IHSAA state runner-up finish in 2007. Regina has 26 state championship events. Many Regina athletes participate in multiple activities, oftentimes simultaneously, while maintaining a high GPA. All teams/activity groups at Regina participate in team mass, a service project, and ways to support other Regina Activities and youth programs.
- Iowa coaching authorization (or willingness to obtain prior to start date).
- VIRTUS certification (or willingness to obtain prior to start date).
- Prior track and field experience.
- Provide leadership for the entire track and field program.
- Supervise and evaluate assistant coaches.
- Supervise and instruct student-athletes during practices, competitions, and transportation.
- Aid in the overall development of the student-athletes.
- Advise the activities director on preferred schedule.
- Aid in the coordination of home meets.