- Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in any core field to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
- Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society; and to provide instruction and coach students to develop skills and ability to excel in assigned sport(s).
- Contribute to education program as a whole and to growth of students involved in athletics.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university.
- Valid Texas Teacher Certification.
- TX CDL required.
- Knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Ability to instruct students/athletes and manage student behavior.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of coaching techniques and procedures.