- Previous Head Coaching experience preferred.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- A thorough knowledge of soccer, skill development, and coaching techniques.
- The presence to be a role model for student athletes and the public face of the program.
- A commitment to the importance of academic excellence and achievement for all student-athletes in the program.
- Demonstrate ability to lead young athletes.
- A highly tuned ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
- Skill in organization, time management, and public relations.
- Recruit student-athletes into the Head Boys & Girls Swimming program.
- Develop and implement an off-season program for athletics.
- Advocate for multi-sport athletes
- Provide regular communication with parents/families.
- Regularly track the academic process of all student athletes in the program and facilitate necessary supports to ensure their academic eligibility.
- Work effectively and collaborate with other athletic programs to ensure off season/summer opportunities.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports and encourage athletes to compete in other programs.
- Hold all student athletes and coaching staff to high expectations.
- Help develop the youth program below 9th grade level.
It is the policy of the West Linn-Wilsonville Board of Education and School District (WLWV) that no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veterans' status, genetic information, or disability shall occur if the employee with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.