- Evidence of successful competitive coaching and/or playing experience.
- Must be 21 years old per WIAA regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
- Ability to obtain a Pullman School District Type II driver’s license upon hire.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Work positively with student athletes to teach essential athletic skills necessary to compete, teach proper attitudes to play the sport competitively, and teach proper attitudes regarding winning gracefully and losing with dignity.
- Inventory management and accountability.
- Work with local golf course to arrange times and dates for practices, competitions, and tournaments.
- Budget management to include applying established procedures and accounting processes.
- Field preparation and maintenance.
- Positive presentation of the program to the community.
- Work within guidelines of WIAA, Greater Spokane League, and Pullman School District.
- Work with Greater Spokane League Golf Coordinator and athletic director on scheduling league and non-league matches.
The Pullman School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.