Serve as Head Coach of a middle high school athletic team following Colorado High School Athletic Association (CHSAA) and Poudre School District guidelines; responsible for all aspects of the program including specific techniques, patterns, offenses, defenses and philosophy of the sport. Coordinate assistant coaches, volunteers, practices and other administrative duties.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous coaching experience in the sport strongly preferred.
- Must have expertise in the fundamental skills, rules, and schemes pertaining to the sport.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Oral and written communication skills.
- English language skills.
- Interpersonal relations skills.
- Customer service and public relations skills.
- Communicate and demonstrate sportsmanship with all athletes, officials, parents and community members.
- Bilingual oral and written communication skills preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sport.