Following the mission of The Blake School and the core purposes of the athletic department, the head boys varsity lacrosse coach will direct, serve, and coordinate the Blake School Boys Lacrosse program.
- Planning and coordinating all schedules and practice.
- Player development.
- Assist in selection of assistant coaches.
- Assist in aspects of the youth basketball program.
- Provide on and off ice training opportunities that include instruction, management, and teaching of all student/athletes.
- Organizing game scouting and planning.
- Communicating to players and parents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Strong knowledge of lacrosse.
- Experience coaching with demonstrated success at the high school or collegiate level.
- Passion for working with the high school athlete.
- Ability to balance team building with individual skill building.
- Integrity and fairness.
- A vision for the lacrosse program.