Position is responsible for supervising student-athletes and working with school leadership and coaching staff to organize the sports program at the assigned school. Position conducts practices, motivates individuals and teams, and instructs student-athletes in game strategies and techniques.
- Instruct student-athletes in the rules, regulations, equipment, and technique of the specific sport.
- Supervise players during practice and competition.
- Evaluate players skills and maintain fairness to all student-athletes.
- Collaborate with coaching staff to determine game strategy.
- Build Coach's Binder with all essential forms and carry to all sporting activities.
- Ensure distribution, collection and maintenance of current student-athlete records.
- Maintain student-athlete roster and submit list as directed.
- Follow established procedures and protocols in the event of an athletes injury or other emergency.
- Model good sportsmanship and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, parents, officials, spectators and school staff..
- Maintain equipment, facilities, and playing field in orderly condition.
- Distribute and collect equipment, supplies, and uniforms to student-athletes as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent completion of 4 years of college study, preferred.
- Demonstrated school leadership experience and knowledge of specific sport being coached.
- Proficient in MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) programs.
- TB Test Clearance (Waived for current Learn4Life employees).
- Live Scan and Background Check (Waived for current Learn4Life employees).