The Head Boys Soccer Coach serves as the head varsity coach and supervises the junior varsity coach and team at Southeastern. The Head Boys Soccer Coach is responsible for building a culture of respect and inclusion for all coaches, players, and their families.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of three years of coaching experience at the secondary or post-secondary level;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the MIAA rules and regulations and other relevant policies and procedures; or
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as deemed appropriate and acceptable by the Superintendent.
- Fosters a sense of camaraderie among players and coaches at all levels.
- Promotes excellence through personal accountability, preparation, and hard work.
- Leads a program that reflects positively on the Southeastern community.
- Maintains open lines of communication with parents/caregivers, athletes, administrators, and other stakeholders.
- Supports student-athletes academic and vocational progress.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the development of student-athletes at all levels of the program and the coaches under their direction.
- Collaborates with parents/caregivers to facilitate team-building gatherings, award banquets, end-of-year celebrations, etc.