ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain check of student athlete's grades and conduct;
- Recruit within the school;
- Build good relations with the community;
- Coordinate the development of player skills and development of the whole player;
- Assess player's skill;
- Implement drills and activities during practice to promote growth on and off the field;
- Maintain secure equipment and uniforms;
- Help with preparation of practice and game areas;
- Follow all guidelines of the VHSL handbook and the PECHS Extracurricular Handbook;
- Complete all Coaches Education Training, Concussion Training, and Rules Clinics.
- Knowledgeable of all phases of the game;
- Previous coaching experience (preferred).