- Hire assistants for the boys tennis program.
- Determine the system of play to be used.
- Develop and implement an off-season program.
- Advocate for multi-sport athletes.
- Responsible for sports academic improvement/accountability.
- Hold all student athletes and coaching staff to high expectations.
- Communicates with parents as necessary.
- Follows District standards including reporting concerns, abuse and infractions of student handbook policies.
- Works effectively and collaborates with the building administrator and work team.
- Make some independent judgments within prescribed policies and procedures.
- Employ good judgment in a variety of situations, including emergencies.
- Work with a variety of students and demonstrate a willingness to gain the information and training necessary to work effectively.
- Possess the characteristics and understanding to be an effective member of an educational support team.
- Comprehend and follow oral and written instructions and complete work within established time lines.
- Communicate with appropriate student age group requiring the exercise of both empathetic and disciplinarian approaches.
- Maintain a confidential, non-preferential manner an non-judgmental attitude towards the students, staff, and program.