To cooperate with the Activity Director and Principal in the assigned sport, in maintaining a quality program within the policy framework of the school district.
- Certificate, Endorsement, or other legal credential required.
- Prior job experience (preferred).
- Cooperate with the Athletic Director, and the Principal in performing the duties related to the school athletic program.
- Ensure that participating students understand rules and policies.
- Support the District in conducting the program of the particular activity and total activity/athletic program of the school district.
- Remain loyal to the District and to the team and follows directives given by the Activity Director.
- Attend all practices beginning the first day to the end of the season along with being available for all staff meetings.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of facilities and personnel.