The High Point University Club Sports Program is a program that provides opportunities for all students at the university, in an environment that fosters a love of sports and supports athlete development. Students competing with the HPU Club Sports program compete successfully in local, state and national events.
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- Proficient in the technical knowledge of Soccer.
- Capability to instruct student-athletes and increase their athletic performance.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Soccer rules.
- Instructs student-athletes, improving skill, sport performance and leadership.
- Evaluates, recruits and recommends prospective student-athletes.
- Monitors the conditioning and training of student-athletes.
- Participates in analysis of past performance, opponent’s performance, designing game plans/strategies, etc.
- Supervises travel arrangements for team, including housing and transportation.
- Maintains positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating effectively with students, students’ parents, faculty, co-workers and managers.
- Other duties as assigned.