The Head Coach, Baseball is responsible for coaching and recruiting students for assigned athletic event. Behaves and conducts work processes in a manner consistent with the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) coaching standards and the College’s guiding values.
- Recruit student athletes in accordance with NWAC athletic regulations, conference and college values, and commitment to student success.
- Supervise student athletes on trips and onsite during all program related practices, games, and team functions.
- Creates, maintains and retains records on students, including, but not limited to, athletic eligibility, budgets, transportation.
- Work cooperatively with the Assistant Athletic Director to develop sports schedules; budgets; transportation, housing and meal arrangements; fundraising activities and related tasks.
- In collaboration with Director of Athletics, and Assistant Athletic Director, select qualified assistant coaches and/or volunteers.
- Serve as role model to assist the team members in developing and displaying appropriate attitudes and behavior expected of athletic teams and individuals representing BMCC.
Education and Experience:
- An Associate’s degree is required.
- Must possess competitive coaching experience at the high school level or higher.
- First Aid and CPR certified (can be obtained once hired).