- Perform on-field/court coaching, teaching and instruction.
- Recruit student-athletes.
- Maintain team and individual statistics, report scores to necessary outlets.
- Adhere to sport budget, including travel, supply and equipment lines.
- Travel with team to and from all contests.
- Monitor academic progress of student-athletes.
- Fundraise monies as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head Coach and Director of Athletics.
- Associates degree with experience as a college or high school coach, with a proven ability to recruit student-athletes.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, planning, leadership skills, attention to detail, flexibility, initiative and sound judgement.
- Ability and commitment to recruit, instruct and motivate college student athletes.
- A positive role model for young adults.
- Ability to work with a diverse student population in a multicultural environment.
- Clean driving record. Will need to operate college issued van.