The Head Beach Volleyball Coach primary responsibility is to lead the beach volleyball program in a manner that directly aligns with the mission and values of Simpson University and the Simpson University Athletic Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years successful collegiate coaching and recruiting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a strong Christian role model/mentor for student-athletes.
- Demonstrated ability to intentionally contribute to the spiritual development of student-athletes.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate faith in teaching, coaching and team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a recruiting plan to attract, recruit, and retain quality student-athletes who are an institutional fit and can succeed at Simpson University.
- Must have a clear plan for academic success and accountability of student-athletes.
- Maintain annually established roster goal and scholarship rate.
- Stay within established operational budget.
- Meet established annual fundraising goals.
- Coordinate team travel.
- Organize and run summer beach volleyball camps in coordination with University Advancement office.
- Assist with gameday management with other sports as needed.
- Know and comply with all conference rules & requirements for beach volleyball, including stats, game hosting, etc.