ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and supervise a comprehensive sports program.
- Be a positive role model for student athletes.
- Must establish a sense of comradery among our players through team building, fundraising, service projects, etc.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of ethical and moral behavior as well as
- Must utilize online platforms required for specific sports like MaxPreps, HUDL and similar platforms.
- Adhere to rules set out by AIA (aiaonline.org) and Dysart Unified School District.
- Attend mandatory school district and AIA meetings.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours.
- Standard practices, methods and materials of assigned work.
- Essential skills, techniques, rules and safety concerns for the sport to be coached.
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practices.
- Uses and properties of supplies and equipment.
- Customer service principles.
- Following directions and meeting standards.
- Communicating with all stakeholders.
- Providing attention to detail in assignments.
- Comprehending reference books and manuals.
- Organizing and maintaining supplies.
- Providing customer service.
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications.
Dysart Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment or in any of its educational programs or in the provisions of benefits and services to students.