To carry out the objectives of the Activities program as outlined by the Principal/Activities Director. To instruct participants in individual, group, and team techniques, tactics, and physical training necessary for the realization of success; to implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent with the Roseville Area School District.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a positive, supportive manner with participants, parents, coaches, school administration and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to promote the self-esteem of youth.
- Demonstrated knowledge of coaching techniques in the areas of skill development, strategy, and interpersonal team relations.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the District and the MSHSL.
- Commitment to an equitable experience for all; demonstrated understanding of cultural competence.