1. High School diploma, or G.E.D. certificate.
2. 64 semester hours (minimum) of college credit; or completion of approved KHSAA professional development training as specified in ByLaw 27.
3. 21 Years of Age.
4. Has met requirements of a criminal records check as specified by Kentucky State Law.
5. Has met health requirements as specified in district personnel policy.
6. Successful completion of first aid course and CPR certification, as well as any other applicable training requirements as specified by KHSAA ByLaw 27.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of sporting rules, regulations and guidelines.
To coach various middle and high school sports. Provide supervision of assigned assistant coaches.
1. Assist in promoting sports in the school and community.
2. Assist the Principal and/or Athletic Director in planning the athletic program.
3. Organize and supervise practices.
4. Teach individual fundamental skills, team plan, team strategy and rules and regulations of the game.
5. Teach good sportsmanship and self-control.
6. Ensure eligibility of participants, including insurance coverage and parent consent.
7. Assist students by providing a proper role model, emotional support, patience, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
8. Conduct learning experiences with small groups of student athletes.
9. Assist in the recommendation of the purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms as appropriate for the health, safety and welfare of student athletes.
10. Demonstrates loyalty and dedication to the purposes and goals of the Warren County Public Schools.
11. Performs other related duties as may be assigned.