- Start practice on designated IHSAA starting date.
- Hold a pre-season meeting with all prospective athletes.
- Communicate with parents in regard to team rules and athletic department guidelines.
- Attend and run an organized practice on all scheduled practice dates.
- Help prepare for all home contests as needed.
- Attend all scheduled contests.
- Attend required IHSAA rules interpretation meetings.
- Turn in a roster to the athletic office prior to the beginning of the regular contest season.
- Check eligibility of all athletes before first contest and upon the completion of grading periods.
- Help the athletic director determine scheduling.
- Coordinate the transportation schedule for your team.
- Successful coaching experience in high school or college, preferably as a head coach.
- Indiana teaching license (Desired).
- High School and/or collegiate playing experience in one or more sports.