To implement and maintain an athletic program that will foster competition, good sportsmanship, and community pride and to achieve maximum results in all areas of UIL athletic competition.
- Design and implement successful strategies and methodologies appropriate for the teaching/ coaching assignments.
- Communicate with the administrative staff about the status of the school’s athletic/soccer program.
- Maintain high visibility within the school and community, and develop a positive rapport with students, parents, staff, and the community.
- Project a positive image and serve as an appropriate role model for the entire school community.
- Promote and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with the feeder middle schools.
- Promote activities an implement strategy that promote vertical alignment with the feeder middle schools.
- Communicate high expectations and goals for the total athletic program to students, faculty, parents, community, and booster club members.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate supervision at all athletic events at the campus level.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for subject and level assigned.
- Valid CDL required or be eligible to obtain CDL prior to the start of the school year, drives school bus to transport students as needed.
- Valid Texas Class “B” or “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with required endorsements for school bus driver OR class “C” driver’s license. Employee hired with “C” driver’s license must obtain the class “B” CDL license with all required endorsements within 60 calendar days of employment.