- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in the sport.
- Possess sound moral character.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship of the program to the athlete, total athletic program and the total school program.
- Plans and implements organized daily practice plans, which include time for group and individual instruction.
- Works cooperatively with coaching assistants, athletic director, trainer, and building administration.
- Adapts and modifies coaching techniques, strategies, and game plans.
- Promotes and maintains positive public relations with parents and the community.
- Provides atmosphere conducive to good sportsmanship and player conduct.
- Prepares for each game in strategy and player motivation.
- Complies with all HAC, DIAA, and school district policies.
- Complies with all school district and state financial and fundraising policies and procedures.
Milford School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment or in educational programs, services or activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or upon any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.