Responsibilities & Duties:
- To develop, promote and supervise all facets of high school boys' swimming.
- Promote a positive academic environment and encourage all athletes to strive for academic excellence.
- Prepare and execute practices and swim meet strategies deigned to bring success to the program.
- Provide moral support and encouragement to students/athletes.
- Establish and maintain community contacts, which enhance the success of the program.
- Maintain and control the use of uniforms and equipment.
- Assist with design and implement conditioning programs, in and out of season, for student/athletes.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with the media.
- Develop a communication protocol, which keeps both parents and student/athletes aware of program status.
- Previous Swim Coach experience preferred.
- Updated first aid and CPR training, required.
- Lifeguard certificate required.
- High School diploma.
It is the policy of the Board of Education that the District will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap or disability.