The purpose of this position is to instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the students shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline, sportsmanship and service to others.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous successful sport coaching experience.
- Ability to organize and supervise all levels of a sport program.
- Commitment to professional growth.
- Ability to accept responsibilities outside the football team as they relate to the school and community.
- Ability to handle multitude of varying and complex issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Complies with school and MIAA policies and regulations.
- Complies with school and Conference/League policies and regulations.
- Works cooperatively with the school staff.
- Relates positively to parents and other community representatives.
- Completes required records and reports with promptness and accuracy.
- Assumes responsibility for care of equipment and facilities.
- Assumes responsibility for a safe environment for student athletes.