- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online “Fundamentals of Coaching” course, or approved equivalent (AIA Rule 17.1).
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online “Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know” course (AIA Rule 17.1).
- An Arizona Teaching Certificate OR an Arizona Coaching Certificate OR a certificate verifying completion sport specific course (AIA Rule 17.1.2).
- Current Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Knowledge of essential skills, techniques, rules and safety concerns for the sport to be coached.
- Skill in communicating with all stakeholders.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona driver’s license as driving students to and from competitions may be required.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
- Must utilize online platforms required for specific sports like MaxPreps, HUDL, and others.
- Must establish a sense of comradery among our players through teambuilding, fundraising, service projects, etc.