Eastern Florida State College is currently seeking applications for the full-time position of Head Coach, Cross-Country on the Melbourne Campus in Melbourne, Florida.
- Oversee men’s and women’s cross-country program in all facets from recruiting, teaching, mentoring, monitoring academic success and administration.
- Assist in game day operations of all athletic home games from doing statistics, scoreboard operations, video facilitation, operation on cameras for webcasting, recording athletic events, game day programs and host for visiting team and officials.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Able to work after hours and weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of NJCAA rules.
- Preferably Head Coaching experience at the Collegiate level for 3-5 years, other successful cross- country coaching will be considered based on experience and success.
- Great teacher of the sport.
- Must possess valid Florida driver’s license (able to get one if outside the state).
- High energy.
- Passion for the sport.
Eastern Florida State College is dedicated to providing a nondiscriminatory environment which promotes equal access, equal educational opportunity and equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, color, ethnicity, genetic information, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veterans status, ancestry, or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.