- Provide the leadership and organization of assigned athletic program grades 6-8.
- Lead in establishing an environment in which student/athletes can gain self-esteem and develop a positive self-image.
- Direct the promotion of a sportsmanship, a winning attitude and commitment to student academic success.
Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities Required:
- Skills possessed will exemplify a moral character that is consistent with being a positive role model for high school students.
- Knowledge of the sport at the middle school and high school level (to include recent rule changes). Develop system of play that can be effectively communicated with assistants to implement grades 9-12. Know how to communicate effectively with athletes and parents.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others. To organize and manage students time effectively. To use problem solving strategies consistently. Adjusts to performing practices in a variety of indoor and outdoor locations.
Biligual/Bi-Cultural applicants are highly desireable, and encouraged to apply.