- Planning and supervising team practices. Recruitment and retention of student-athletes. Coordination of a team conditioning program.
- Ensuring program compliance with the CCCAA regulations.
- Game scheduling, assisting with team eligibility processes, budget management, team travel, recruitment and supervision of assistant coaching staff, fundraising, mentoring student-athletes and supporting their academic progress, retention, and matriculation.
- Possess from an accredited institution: A Bachelor's degree or higher and two years of professional experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional experience. Professional experience is required when the applicant possesses a master's degree. The professional experience required must be directly related to the faculty member's teaching assignment, OR
- Possess a valid California Community College credential authorizing service in the discipline, OR
- The equivalent (applicants who do not meet the above minimum qualifications must complete the Equivalencies Section in the application form and provide conclusive evidence of such).
The Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) is committed to the concept and principles of staff diversity and equal employment opportunity by prohibiting discrimination based on ethnic group identification, national origin, religion, age, sex, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics), marital status, citizenship, or service in the uniformed services, or on the basis of these perceived characteristics or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.