Bridgewater College, a member of the Old Dominion Athletic Conference and NCAA Division III, is seeking applications for the position of Head Cross Country/Assistant Track & Field Coach, to begin immediately. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Cross Country and Track & Field.
- Handling all facets of a Division III men’s and women’s cross country program and assist with the men’s and women’s indoor and outdoor track and field program.
- Recruiting prospective student-athletes who fit the mission and culture of the program and the College.
- Organizing & conducting coaching during practices and competitions.
- Planning & hosting home competitions.
- Budget Management.
- Responsible for program fundraising initiatives & alumni engagement.
- Assist with program marketing and branding on a multitude of platforms, including social media.
- Providing mentoring and support for the student-athletes, particularly in regards to academics and player development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of prior collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Competitive collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated recruiting experience required.
- Demonstrated meet management experience required.
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office applications is required.