The Head Cross Country / Distance Coach is responsible for the strategic development and management of a world-class Cross Country / Distance program. Success of this position will be measured both by individual and team goals. Valor seeks to continually advance the passions and dreams of each student athlete to compete at the highest level possible.
- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live a life that reflects that authenticity.
- Model the fruits of the spirit in communications, relationships and daily work.
- Demonstrate teachability and a willing heart for service.
- Embody others-centered, servant-leadership in all interactions.
- Accept and uphold Valor’s values and beliefs as found in the Statement of Beliefs, Christian Community Policy, and Valor Culture Document.
- Accept and abide by all affirmations in Valor’s Annual Statement of Commitment.
- Be relationally involved in the life/lives of our students with a heart of service and mission.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous outstanding experience in coaching Cross Country / Distance.