- Recruit field hockey prospective student-athletes. The annual goal will be determined by the athletic director and sport administrator, in consultation with the head coach, and will be based on the current roster size, institutional priorities, and a three-year average in roster size.
- Take on one additional administrative responsibility assigned each year by the Athletic Director: game management responsibilities for one or more sports.
- Engage in fundraising to supplement budgets and expenses; engage alumni network to maintain relationships and commitment to the program and institution.
- Supervise graduate assistant and volunteer assistant coaches. Provide mentorship and professional development.
- Attend Athletics staff meetings and departmental trainings; engage with the Division of Student Affairs and College community as a representative of the Athletics Department; other duties as assigned.
- 3 years coaching experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel (preferably including use of formulas, creating charts, and sorting data), and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize. Professional phone etiquette. Attention to detail; ability to work under time pressure; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and with frequent interruptions; diplomacy; discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Basic understanding of arithmetic and ability to compute.