Instruct and work with athletes to prepare them for competition. The Head Flag Football Coach reports to the Athletic Director and is responsible for assisting with the flag football program.
- Coordination of varsity and lower level teams.
- Summer and/or off season programs.
- Development of expectations and direction of the flag football program.
- Tracking of eligibility and academic progress of students.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Attend League Coaches' meetings, School Coaches' meetings, and BVSD professional development.
- Communication with parents, players, staff, media, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.