- Recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters.
- Monitor the academic progress for all student athletes in the program.
- Supervision of the program’s operational budget.
- Scheduling of all competitions and events.
- Fundraising support for program needs.
- Education and/or Experience Required at Entry: Master’s Degree preferred. Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- Valid Driver’s License & CPR Certification.
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.