Instruct and work with athletes to prepare them for competition. The Head Football Coach reports to the school athletic director and the school principal and is responsible for the overall football program.
- Coordination of varsity and lower level team.
- Summer and/or off season programs.
- Development of expectations and direction of the football program.
- Tracking of eligibility and academic progress of students.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Attend League Coaches' meetings, School Coaches' meetings, and BVSD professional development.
- Communication with parents, players, staff, media, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.
- Must hold a Colorado Teaching License or be able to acquire a CHSAA coaching certificate prior to start of season.
The Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and employment in its educational programs or activities.