Cornell University is an NCAA Division I institution and a member of the Ivy League. The university fields teams in 37 intercollegiate sports and provides a comprehensive physical education program. The university is committed to excellence in academics and athletics, gender equity and diversity in its programs, and a well-balanced, broad-based intercollegiate athletics program.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ivy League and CSFL coaching experience.
- Commitment to the Student-Athlete experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA recruiting and compliance rules and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and leadership skills, and an ability to identify, yield and develop quality student-athletes.
- Proficiency with computers and office software; familiarity with ARMS software, video editing software, and other athletic-specific technology skills preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated success in cultivating relationships with alumni and other program supporters is required.
- This position will require driving; therefore, a clean and valid driver’s license must be held at time of employment and maintained thereafter.
Cornell University embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports students, faculty and staff of all identities and backgrounds.